Generate your iPIN For Your Transactions Through Internet
Use iPIN in your Internet Applications
Easier, Faster, and Safer Way
What is iPIN?
- iPIN is a 4 digit code like the normal PIN code that is used in ATM’s and POS’s.
- iPIN is used when making a purchase through the Internet and Mobile Applications.
- iPIN can be generated at ATM’s and Mobile Apps for Service Providers.
- iPIN Cannot be generated recently for the banks with the private switchs such as Khartoum, Faisal, Alsalam, and Albaraka Banks
How to Generate iPIN:
- Press the Button below “Generate iPIN”.
- Enter the PAN number (the number that is on your Debit/Cash card, contains 16 or 19 digits), then re-enter it again.
- Enter the Expiry date as shown on the Card.
- Enter the phone number that is associated with the Card.
- You will recieve a SMS message with an OTP Code.
- Enter the OTP Code and then confirm.